The Paulin’s monastery of Köveskút

The Paulin’s monastery and church ruins of Köveskút lye 3 km-s south of Salföld in the side of the Őrsi Mountain. It was mentioned for the first time in a 1262 document. Around the middle of the 16th century its inhabitants left because of the Turkish peril. The walls of the curch are still standing, the Gothic windows are visible.

Home


 

HTML Help Site
Copyright © 2008  A honlapot közösségi összefogással a www.kalidekor.hu készítette.